Iceborne Charge Blade Builds (PC)

Iceborne Charge Blade Builds (PC)

PC is currently synced with console. Click here to go to the consolidated build page.

87 thoughts on “Iceborne Charge Blade Builds (PC)

1. Anonymous says:

I was wondering if you could add a “dante-build” like you did before in the basegame šŸ™‚
    many thanks for these builds ā¤

2. Anonymous says:

Why do both the third post-story build in the poverty builds section and the second budget build in the early endgame builds section use Focus Charm III? You can’t get the required materials to craft it before MR100.

3. Anonymous says:

Hi, thx for the builds as always. I don’t want to load extra work onto you, but i wonder if you could do some non-poverty builds for early-mid game and post-story. Pretty sure there are plenty ppl like me having close to all decos (everything but only 1 handicraft) from playing the base game and having bit of a rough time figuring out what optimal sets with the repertoire of the base game decos would look like. I can of course tell that pieces like damascus chest and coil and the fulgur anja head etc are slot efficient but having a rough time figuring out if they are really optimal with the decos I have.

4. Anonymous says:

Could you give a quick outline of when you’d want Power Element over Impact? I see you recommending weapons for each element, and you have elemental builds, but I don’t know why I’d want to use them over Impact. And is there a preferred phial type depending on whether you’re playing SAED style or Savage Axe?

I guess more generally, what skills would you recommend for someone using a lot of Savage Axe? On your Savage vs SAED page you mention skills that are mostly for phials and therefore SAED, but what would you use instead? Personally I’ve just been running a variation of Guard 3 Master’s Touch with Focus, Artillery, and Capacity Boost with Savage style and it feels fine, but could probably be a lot better. Not that I’m at true endgame yet.

5. Anonymous says:

Any chance the hidden water on the Guild Palace CB could put it ahead of the Jyuratodus one? Even losing those slots it has a lot more water element, affinity, and better sharpness.

6. Anonymous says:

Iā€™m confused as to what the namielle sets do. The set bonus works as a free element but all the elemental cbs listed already have their element unlocked. Am i missing something?

• Anonymous says:

Check the Set in Wiki. It gives the skill Element accelaration, which is useful for elementar cb. But i personally went for the silver rath with true crit Element skill. On Paper already superior imo.